Dear Rabbis and Community Leaders:
Please join Project S.A.R.A.H. in the fight against domestic violence and sexual abuse. This October we will be running our annual Many Voices/One Message public awareness campaign in conjunction with the National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Last year over 200 rabbis and organizations joined us in sending the message that the Jewish community is united in its intolerance of domestic violence and sexual abuse.
This year we require that participants contact us with an affirmative response, even if you have participated in the past. Running last year’s ad cost us $5,000 and our advertising fees have increased this year. Your contribution of $36 will allow us to allocate our resources exclusively towards providing much needed services. Please help defray the high cost of placing this ad by contributing toward our campaign.
Rabbis who participate in our Many Voices/One Message:
* Deliver a sermon or write an article in their synagogue bulletin on the topic of family harmony/creating healthy relationships.
* Host an adult education program on domestic violence.
* Make appeals for donations, or offer a contribution from the Rabbi’s discretionary fund to support the fight against domestic violence.
* Attend training sessions related to domestic violence.
* Participate in our initiative to develop a rabbinic board in your county to examine the issue of child sexual abuse in the Jewish community.
Save Time-Provide Your Information and/or Make Your Contribution Online Below
For more information about the Many Voices/One Message campaign or about Project S.A.R.A.H. and its services, please contact us at info@ProjectSARAH.org